Wednesday 3 February 2016

What Lies Between Us (A Breakfast Club Novella) by Felice Stevens



28592541 

THIS ! BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS OF A SHORT STORY !

This is Zach and Sam's story. As we know that they have plan to get married.
But is life as easy as it seems? With flowers and rainbow?
I never thought Sam has 'that kind of secret' he keep from Zach. I mean, couples? Fiancee? Ring any bells guys?
Sam and Zach are definitely need a good communication skills for couple. I can give them a course, for free.
But I'm glad they're finally find out that you can't just love someone, but can't share your secrets, your worries and all.


I'm sad for what happened to Sam, but, yeah some of us need to learn after, not before.
I cried with Sam, I can feel his worries about his future with Zach.
But, hey, life is gambling. We just need to be a good gambler to survive.
I'm glad they can manage it and win!
Oh and also , our guys, Marcus and Julian are there in the wedding.
It's a beauty meaningful story. And Felice tells us real fine !
Recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment